The Blackfeet Nation welcomes guests and locals alike to enjoy all our tribal campgrounds have to offer, from premium camping to exceptional recreation and an authentic, cultural experience. The Blackfeet Tribal Campgrounds are comprised of five renovated, top-notch encampments: Buffalo Calf Campground, Chewing Black Bones Campground, Duck Lake Campground, Red Eagle Campground, and Sleeping Wolf Campground. All five are conveniently located near Glacier National Park.
- Buffalo Calf Campground sits just north of Highway 2, one mile east of East Glacier Park Village along the Two Medicine River Gorge – 10 miles from the Two Medicine Entrance to Glacier National Park.
- Chewing Black Bones Campground stands on the eastern shore of St. Mary’s Lake – six miles north of St Mary, Going-to-the-Sun Road, and the St Mary Entrance to Glacier National Park.
- Duck Lake Campground lies on the southern shore of Duck Lake located 13 miles northeast of the St Mary Entrance to Glacier National Park.
- Red Eagle Campground, found on the southern shore of Lower Two Medicine Lake, rests in the shadow of Glacier National Park a mere three miles from the Two Medicine Entrance to the park.
- Sleeping Wolf Campground hides just behind Glacier Peaks Casino on the edge of Browning – near the North American Indian Days Campground.